January 2019 Sermon Schedule
Jan 6 - “Shine, Jesus, Shine” (Isaiah 60:1-6) Rev. Sharon Pajak
Jan 13 - “You Are Beloved”(Luke 3:15-17, 21-22) Rev. Sharon Pajak
Jan 20 - Gifted for Others (1 Corinthians 12:1-11) Rev Sharon Pajak
Jan 27 - Being Needy (1 Corinthians 12:12-31a) Rev Ryan Hetzer
Service: 8:45 am
Sunday School (all ages) 10:30 am
Silent Worship - First Saturday of the Month at 2:30 pm
(contact Al Pajak at firstname.lastname@example.org. for more information)
Bulletin for Sunday Service
Sermon Jan 13 “You Are Beloved”
Sunday School & Bible Studies
- Friendship Bible Study – meeting in classroom 1 on Sundays at 10:30, this class is using the Adult Bible Studies curriculum. Facilitated by Naida and Frank Pino.
- Explore Together - meeting in the Lobby on Tuesdays at 6:30, this on-going group looks in-depth at the scriptures for the coming Sunday, seeking to go deeper in faith and understanding. With fellowship and prayer components, this class is open to anyone who wants to learn, no matter the age! Facilitated by Pastor Sharon.
- Pastor’s Bible Study – meeting in room 1 on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m., we are going chapter by chapter through the book of Philippians. Join us for an in-depth look at the books of the Bible. Facilitated by Pastor Sharon.
- Bible and Bread – meeting at Mickey D’s Café (2 blocks east of Ironwood on the north side of the street – NOT McDonald’s!), we gather at 10:30 am on Thursdays for lively conversation on the book of Isaiah. Facilitated by Pastor Sharon – everyone is on their own nickel!
- Youth Group is on Sunday's at Desert Chapel UMC in Woeller Hall from 5:00-7:00 pm for youth 6th to 12th grades. Free dinner included! For more information please contact Pastor Sharon at email@example.com
- Age Level Sunday School as follows:
- Age 4 through 2nd grade—room 8
- Grades 3—5—room 5
- Grades 6—12 (youth) - Woeller Hall/Rm. 9