September/October 2017 Sermon Schedule
Sep 3 - “A Season of Creation: Wind, Sea and Sky” (Exodus 14:19-31) Rev. Sharon Pajak
Sep 10 - “Trust in the Lord” (Exodus 16:2-15) Rev. Sharon Pajak
Sep 17 - “Water From A Rock” (Exodus 17:1-7) Rev. Sharon Pajak
Sep 24 - “Dinner with the Family” (Luke 22:7-20) Rev. Pam Wagner
Oct 1 - “Family Dinner” (Mark 2:23-28) Rev Sharon Pajak
Service: 8:45 am
Sunday School (all ages) 10:30 am
Sunday Service Bulletin
Sunday School & Bible Studies
- Friendship Bible Study – meeting in classroom 1 on Sundays at 10:30, this class is using the Adult Bible Studies curriculum. Facilitated by Naida and Frank Pino.
- Bible Study - A Bible study of James is meeting at 10:30 am on Sunday’s in classroom 2, taught by Laurice Streyffeler. Please come join this class!
- Open Prayer Group – Monday evenings at 5:30 pm in the lobby. Facilitated by Cindy Kadey and Pat Wagaman
- Explore Together - meeting in the Lobby on Tuesdays at 6:30, this on-going group looks in-depth at the scriptures for the coming Sunday, seeking to go deeper in faith and understanding. With fellowship and prayer components, this class is open to anyone who wants to learn, no matter the age! Facilitated by Pastor Sharon.
- Pastor’s Bible Study – meeting in room 1 on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m., we are going chapter by chapter through the book of Philippians. Join us for an in-depth look at the books of the Bible. Facilitated by Pastor Sharon.
- Bible and Bread – meeting at Mickey D’s Café (2 blocks east of Ironwood on the north side of the street – NOT McDonald’s!), we gather at 10:30 am on Thursdays for lively conversation on the book of Isaiah. Facilitated by Pastor Sharon – everyone is on their own nickel!
- Youth Group is on Sunday's at Desert Chapel UMC in Woeller Hall from 5:00-7:00 pm for youth 6th to 12th grades. Free dinner included! For more information please contact Pastor Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age Level Sunday School as follows:
- Age 4 through 2nd grade—room 8
- Grades 3—5—room 5
- Grades 6—12 (youth) - Woeller Hall/Rm. 9