May 2019 Sermon Schedule
May 5 – “Straight Talk About Immigration” (Micah 6:8) Rev. Sharon Pajak
May 12 - “Straight Talk: A Woman’s Place” (Genesis 2:19-23)Rev. Sharon Pajak
May 19 - “Straight Talk: All Persons are of Sacred Worth” (2 Corinthians 5:17-21) Rev. Sharon Pajak
May 26 - “War and Peace” (Isaiah 32:16-18) Rev. Sharon Pajak
Service: 8:45 am
Sunday School (all ages) 10:30 am
Silent Worship - First Saturday of the Month at 2:30 pm
(contact Al Pajak at firstname.lastname@example.org. for more information)
Bulletin for Sunday May 19th Service
Bulletin May 19, 2019.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [1.6 MB]
Sermon Apr 21st “Believing with All Your Heart”
Sunday School & Bible Studies
- Friendship Bible Study – meeting in classroom 1 on Sundays at 10:30, this class is using the Adult Bible Studies curriculum. Facilitated by Naida and Frank Pino.
- Explore Together - meeting in the Lobby on Tuesdays at 6:30, this on-going group looks in-depth at the scriptures for the coming Sunday, seeking to go deeper in faith and understanding. With fellowship and prayer components, this class is open to anyone who wants to learn, no matter the age! Facilitated by Pastor Sharon.
- Pastor’s Bible Study – meeting in room 1 on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m., we are going chapter by chapter through the book of Philippians. Join us for an in-depth look at the books of the Bible. Facilitated by Pastor Sharon.
- Bible and Bread – meeting at Mickey D’s Café (2 blocks east of Ironwood on the north side of the street – NOT McDonald’s!), we gather at 10:30 am on Thursdays for lively conversation on the book of Isaiah. Facilitated by Pastor Sharon – everyone is on their own nickel!
- Youth Group is on Sunday's at Desert Chapel UMC in Woeller Hall from 5:00-7:00 pm for youth 6th to 12th grades. Free dinner included! For more information please contact Pastor Sharon at email@example.com
- Age Level Sunday School as follows:
- Age 4 through 2nd grade—room 8
- Grades 3—5—room 5
- Grades 6—12 (youth) - Woeller Hall/Rm. 9