Small Groups – There are a variety of small groups open to people of all ages. Find your niche here, or create a new group to meet your needs!
- Chargers – a group of service-minded adults who gather for fellowship and to provide monthly pancake breakfasts and occasional dinners to benefit the church. They also care for the homebound members of our congregation and go caroling to them each December
- Prayer Groups
Mondays at 5:30 p.m. join us in the lobby for a time of open prayer.
- Thursdays ay 1:00 pm join the pastor in the sanctuary for a time of prayer, which is focused on the issues of the nation and especially the upcoming election.
- If these dates and times do not work for you, but you wish to be in a prayer group, please contact the pastor about setting a new day and time – the more prayer, the more power of God is released in our community and our world.
- Bible Studies
Friendship Bible Study – Join this lively discussion of the scriptures. This study meets on Sunday mornings at 10:30 .m. in room 1, facilitated by Frank and Naida Pino.
- Explore Together – Generally lead by the pastor, this group gathers each week to explore in-depth the scripture that will be used in the worship service on the coming Sunday. We meet at 6:30 p.m. in the lobby of the church.
- Pastor’s Bible Study – Join us October through May on Wednesday mornings at 10:00 a.m. in room 1 as we explore the books of the Bible. The class chooses the book, and we go chapter by chapter in order to gain a more in-depth understanding of God’s word.
- Bible and Bread – This year-round class meets at Mickey D’s Café (NOT McDonald’s!) on the Trail.
Currently in the middle of the book of Isaiah, this group chooses a book of the Bible and we go chapter by chapter in order to gain a more in-depth understanding of God’s word. We meet in a
small room at the restaurant, and everyone is on their own nickel!